I have a mailing list for a group of guys in my area that I play Airsoft with, at Airsoft CQB. I try to make it out to CQB at least twice a month, but with life as it is, it is difficult sometimes to even go once a month.
Most recently, I’ve decided to update this page with a lot more information on planning & logistics for my group.
I created a separate page for Gear of Interest.
I used to have a formalized RSVP policy, but it was ignored by the group.
How Airsoft CQB Operates:
To play, you will need a maximum of $40 plus money for food, drink, etc.
- Field fee is $20. Everyone pays the field fee.
- Rental fee is $20. Rental includes a Mask, Gun, Mag, Ammo, and Battery. No assembly required, other than loading the mag.
- It is recommended that you wear heavy clothing, gloves, and a baseball cap or equivalent for full body protection. Exposed skin that is hit could potentially bruise.
- CQB has a fairly comprehensive list of rules. You must sign off on the rules sheet before admittance to the field for the day. Most rules are common sense but it is important to read over all of them anyways. In a sense, it’s similar to Monopoly in that everyone seems to have their own “house rules”. In this case, CQB’s house rules can be somewhat peculiar if you aren’t familiar with them.
A list of days where game days cannot fall on because of family conflicts.
- New Year’s
- Valentine’s Day (Feb 14th)
- Easter (Sunday after first full moon in spring)
- Mother’s Day (2nd Sunday in May)
- Memorial Day (Last Sunday in May) – Debatable
- Father’s Day (3rd Sunday in June)
- Independence Day (Jul 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in Sept.) – Debatable
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in November)
- Christmas (Dec 25th)