A page about my MicroStorage project.
- Lian Li PC-Q08 Chassis
- SuperMicro X7HSPA-HF
- 4GB Crucial PC2-6400 DDR2
- MediaGear MGXS-200-HC SDHC Reader (For boot volume)
- MicroCenter Class 10 SDHC 32GB SD card
- 6x Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB HDs (ST320005N4A1AS-RK)
- Corsair Builder’s Series 600W PSU.
- FreeBSD 8.2/amd64
- ZFS RaidZ2 using all 6 2TB drives.
Some time ago (as of 2018-Jan-22) I upgraded the MicroStorage with another chassis, and then later replaced it with another chassis and swapped out the drives for 3TB drives. I should update this page with the details but at present I’m too lazy to do so.